News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Quote-Tastic - If I Were You


Happy Monday everyone!  Here's to the start of another fantastic week!

Quote-tastic is the awesome feature that Herding Cats & Burning Soup came up with to share our favorite quote's with you!  Everyone's welcome to join in. Authors, bloggers, readers. The more the merrier!


Just grab the button and toss up your post :) 

Don't have a blog? No worries, just leave your favorites in the comment section.

So today, at the risk of overtalking one specific book, I'm going to quote If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones.  Why?  Well, for one thing, it's a fantastic book - really fantastic.  For another, I forgot I saved this quote and didn't use it in my review or for Quote-Tastic, and I hate for it to go to waste.  For another, I'm finding myself without something else to quote off the top of my head.  So more of Sara and Chris :) This one is sort of self-explanatory!


 His long fingers curl around my neck, under my hair, and he lowers his mouth to my ear. "Be warned, Sara.  I'm no saint.  If I take you upstairs, I'm going to strip you naked and fuck you the way I've wanted to since the moment we first met."

The shockingly bold words ripple through me, and I am instantly aroused, squeezing my thighs together.  He has wanted to fuck me since we first met.  I want him to fuck me.  I want to fuck him.  Yes.  Fuck.  I want to give myself permission to forget good, proper behavior and fuck and be fucked.  Wild, hot, uncontrollable passion, with no worries during and regrets in the aftermath.  I've never let myself feel those things.  When in my life have I ever experienced such a thing?  When has any man ever made me think I could? 

I press against his chest and lean back, my eyes seeking his.  "If you're trying to scare me off, it's not working."

So how about you?  Do you have a quote??