News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Spotlight: Toy Box by Kissa Starling


Toy Box
Kissa Starling


Amber has been instructed to buy a vibrating toy. She'd was more than startled when the store clerk showed her how it worked right out in the open.
What will she do when her master gets a hold of it in a public place? 









Excerpt:
I tore my clothing off and flung it to the floor. My red, strapless number hung beside the mirror, ready to push my cleavage to the limit.  I studied my tits– full and round with ugly, white stretch marks covering the sides. I could wear an under wire tonight. Master hadn’t said not to. The push–up bra would show the birthmark smack dab between my tits. His tongue always spent a lot of time there.

My hips were too big. Master loved them. I shouldn’t doubt his word. My hazel eyes were my best feature. I used them to give Master butter–fly kisses.

“Amber, five minutes.”

Master gave me time warnings. I needed them. I wished I had time to paint my nails. At least my hair was how I wanted it. The thong pressed stiff and cold against my bare mound. The bottom of my right lip puckered out at the side. A sexy, tramp mentality overcame me as I twirled in front of the mirror.

“Time’s up, my pet.”

“Nearly done, Master.” I spritzed my perfume and reapplied my lipstick.

“You’re late.”

“I know.”