News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Friday, October 10, 2014

Block by JA Huss (Review)

Title: Block
Series: Social Media #3
Author: Ja Huss
PUblished; September 2014
Format: Personal Purchase

Grace @FilthyBlueBird
@VaughnAsher #YouAreCaredFor So the movie star says. But his idea of cared for isn't the same as mine. Obviously a #Douche.

MovieStar @VaughnAsher
@FilthyBlueBird #BehindTheScenesIsMyScene The Blue Bird has trust issues. And tantrum issues. And commitment issues.

Grace @FilthyBlueBird
@VaughnAsher #SaidTheKettleToThePot

MovieStar @VaughnAsher
@FilthyBlueBird #YouAreMine and I won't let you forget it.

Grace @FilthyBlueBird
@VaughnAsher #YouMustShitUnicorns that's how delusional your fairy tale is.
#GetAGripOnReality I'm outtie.

MovieStar @VaughnAsher
@FilthyBlueBird You're an #Innie #Sweetheart :) My tongue licked all your #CuteLittleButtons.

#ForTheLoveOfFilth

Why is he so damn sexy? How will I ever get out from under Asher's thumb if I can't stop thinking about his tongue on my buttons? #HottiesNeedToPlayFair


This series is definitely heating up!!  Vaughn is clever, don't ever underestimate him.  And Grace, well, in Block she kind of reminds me of a deer.  She's running.



Vaughn and Grace hit some very definite road blocks in this release.  Everything is up in the air.  Do you take a gamble on what could be something real?  Do you bet against the opposition or the house?  Gah!!  The tension was driving me crazy.

These characters, for me, are so very likeable.  They are both making mistakes left and right.  But they are drawn together and I love that.  I love that they can't stay away - and really don't want to.  And when they do get together, it is nothing short of spectacular.

I've not read Status yet - but it's burning up on my Kindle.  I've got to hurry up and get to it, because I have to know what happens.  Is it love lost or love found?!?!  JA Huss is killing me something fierce here.  This series is sexy and intense, and it should be on your must read list if you haven't started it yet!!





 MovieStar @VaughnAsher@FilthyBlueBird #DirtyHeaven is mine tonight.

Grace @FilthyBlueBird@VaughnAsher I own #DirtyHeaven, bitch. #VaughnAsherIsMyBitch

MovieStar @VaughnAsher@FilthyBlueBird #FlashbackTime Get ready.

Grace @FilthyBlueBirdCome here and take off my lip gloss @VaughnAsher #OnMyKneesWaiting

MovieStar @VaughnAsher@FilthyBlueBird #Flashback to last night. Oh, you weren’t wearing lip gloss. But you are now. #GetOnYourKneesAndWait

Grace @FilthyBlueBird@VaughnAsher - Dabbing lips with a napkin. #ThatAllYouGot?

Finally... Grace sees me in a different light. The banter is flirty, the sex is fun, and the future looks fabulous.I just hope she feels the same way when she finds out what I did.