News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Quote-Tastic: Price of A Kiss (Linda Kage)






Welcome to Quote-Tastic!  That must mean it's Monday!!! Ok, let's not all jump for joy at once...

This feature was created by Anna at Herding Cats and Burning Soup as a way for us all to share our favorite quotes from the books we are reading! Just click on the graphic to visit Anna's page this week!






***18+***

So this weekend I reviewed a book called Price of a Kiss by Linda Kage, and I just loved it.  I shared a fairly tame quote on my review, but I saved the naughty stuff for you!  So after you check out the quote, maybe you want to check out my review and see what I loved so much about this book! You can find my review HERE

"Aww." I patted his belly, a bare three inches from the head of his oozing penis.  "Thinking of me first.  That's so sweet.  Thank you."

"Yeah, I'm a frigging saint.  Now will you please touch my dick like you mean it before the damn thing explodes?"

"Oh, all right."  I let out a resigned sigh as if giving in to his demands was such a bother.  Then I leaned over and touched his dick - with my tongue - stroking it all the way from base to top with a hot, wet stroke. 


AMAZON  |  GOODREADS







So do you have a quote to share?  Share in the comments, or create your own post and sign up on the linky!  Thanks for stopping by!