News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tuesday Jams is all about where I'm at this week!


Want to share that song you been loving like crazy lately? Just grab the image above or make your own...and whether you have a blog or not, you can either leave your link in the linky below OR in the comment section. 

You can show a video, a music player..whatever suites your fancy. Just remember to have some fun!

Today I choose....

Blake Shelton 
She Wouldn't Be Gone

I just love Blake.  I mean, who doesn't?  This song is a few years old, but it is fantastic.  I've been on both sides of this coin, and the song always resonates with me... 


But I also chose some more songs!!

Joe Nichols
Yeah

This song... *sigh*  It just makes me say "yeah"


and lastly, just cause I LOVE it

Sam Smith
Stay With Me




So what are your picks for this week?  I haven't done a Tuesday Jams in a while, so I'm excited to see what everyone has in store!!