News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday Jams - Timing is Everything






Want to share that song you been loving like crazy lately? Just grab the image above or make your own...and whether you have a blog or not, you can either leave your link in the linky below OR in the comment section.
You can show a video, a music player..whateva suites your fancy. Just remember to have some fun!


I've been in an extremely good mood this week.  It's been a really great few days!  I was trying to think of a song to reflect what I'm feeling, but my brain just isn't functioning so well just yet.  I mean, heck, it's early morning!  So I am picking a favorite of mine.  Originally this song is a Tim McGraw song, and don't get me wrong - Tim ain't half bad.  But Garrett Hedlund sang this in the movie and I swear to God, I swooned.  So from the Country Strong soundtrack, here is Garrett Hedlund, Timing is everything.