News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday Jams: Eric Church, Springsteen

Click graphic to visit Salacious Reads
Want to share that song you been loving like crazy lately? Just grab the image above or make your own...and whether you have a blog or not, you can either leave your link in the linky below OR in the comment section.
You can show a video, a music player..whateva suites your fancy. Just remember to have some fun!

Happy Tuesday!  Today I chose Springsteen by Eric Church.  I'm feeling a bit country, and I just love Eric's voice, and this song always makes me want to crank it up and sing along.  Don't we all have those songs that just take you back?  I know I do.  Songs like "Just What I Needed" by The Cars, "Right Here Waiting" by Richmard Marx, "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd... the list could go on and on.  But this song, this song reminds me of today :)



Want to play along?  Leave me a link in the comments to your song!