News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Oh Look! There's a face on the cover! Goodreads Contest

Ladies and Gentlemen (there are some guys out there, right???) it has been brought to my attention that one of my favorite authors (and people!) has her book involved in a competition.  This competition is to judge covers!  Specifically covers with faces on them :)  How fun is that?!?!

Could you please do me a solid and vote for WJ May - Rae of Hope?  Click the cover of Rae of Hope to go right to the contest!! (It will totally open in a new window for you, so don't worry, you can come back here easy!)


And if you want to learn more about WJ May or Rae of Hope, check out my review HERE
and the interview I did with WJ May HERE


Thank you so much!  Much love!!