News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WWW Wednesday 10-19-11





To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

 • What are you currently reading?


• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


1) What am I currently reading?



I just started this, I'm only on chapter 2, so I don't have a lot to say.  But I have high hopes for it.  The title makes me giggle :)









2) What have I recently finished?


OMG, I loved it.  I am going to write a review tonight, but suffice to say it was fantastic.  I'm sad there's only one book left in the trilogy, but happy I have it on my end table at home :)








3) What will I read next?


I don't know a whole lot about this story, but I'm hoping it is wonderful :)









Want to play along?  Leave your answer in my comments, or go to Should Be Reading and join the fun there!