News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Know Me Better (1)







This is a new weekly meme hosted over at I Am A Reader - Not A Writer.  This is what she says about hosting this post:
"Know Me Better"

"Each week I will pick 5 questions off of my author interview list to answers. In trying to figure out how to share more about myself I got to thinking that I would love to get to know the readers of my blog better too.  I invite you to share your answers to these questions as well.  You can share them as a comment on this post or share them on your own blog and link up to this post"


Know Me Better 10/6 Questions
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Night owl, or early bird?
One food you would never eat?
Skittles or M&Ms?



********************************************************
1.  What is your favorite flavor or ice cream?
I'd have to say vanilla, rich creamy vanilla. Its perfect on its own, but able to handle anything else you can do to it.  Otherwise, I'm pretty fond of the different varieties of "Birthday Cake" flavor. 


2. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Well, if I am hungry I looooove a cheesy omlette full of peppers, onions, sausage even.  Topped with lots of country pepper gravy.  And some salty hashbrowns.  And a big glass of orange juice.  But I also like a good bowl of cereal lol.  It all depends on the mood. 


3. Night owl or early bird? 
Well, I prefer night owl.  I stay up late every night...or I try to.  I usually wake up on the couch somewhere between midnight and 4 am.  I get up early, 530 on weekdays, 630 on weekends - but I don't want to!


4. One food you would never eat?
Hmmmm... well... I've had cow tongue (against my wishes!), so does it get much worse than that?  One food I hate is mushrooms.  I detest those little fungi. 


5.  Skittles or M&Ms?
Skittles!!  Love that fruity tangy chewy flavor!


Now its your turn to answer the questions here at my blog, or head on over to I Am A Reader, Not A Writer, and answer them there.   


And yes, I know I'm a day late.  This one looked like fun, so I had to join in!