News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bookswapping

So I had just recently begun using Goodreads Bookswapping.  And today I learn it is closing October 31.  Payday is next week, so I am going to be going through whatever people have listed with a vengeance.

However, now I am going to be looking for a new book swapping site.  Does anyone have any success with any particular sites?  Please please please let me know!

Goodreads Bookswap Closing