News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Big Book Haul Today!

So I went to the book sale at my local library.  Woohoo, got a ton of books for me and my daughter!


Not to mention I also got 2 books in from the Goodreads (soon to be gone) bookswap


PLUS 

I am getting a Children's book giveaway together!!  I will probably schedule that in the next week or two.  

Also....

I'm also planning out a meme to host!!  I'm still in the debating stages, but I think I am going to do it.  So I hope when that goes live, that everyone will join in and have some fun!