News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Meme: Movie Cast

Fictional Candy


So here it is, my first meme that I'm hosting! This first one is going to post now as kind of a early run (plus give me time to advertise it), but my actual schedule day is going to be Fridays (I think), giving a whole weekend if needed.  But honestly, it doesn't matter what day you post, I just hope you participate!

Rules:
It's really easy to do. Just pick any book you like - it doesn't have to be the same book as me (but it can be), and cast it for the movie you wish it'd be made into! Comment, pass on, come back here and link to your post, and view someone elses.  Make sure you leave a comment and a link at their blog so they know you visited!  And link to Fictional Candy in your post or use my button code up above.

You can make it as extravagent as you want, or as simple as you want. Want to add locations? Or a soundtrack? You don't have to add pictures, but it sure does help :) Live or dead actors/models/cartoons/animals, it doesn't matter!

Here's mine, to start. And its a doozy. But I've been obsessed with casting it ever since I started reading the series.

The Black Dagger Brotherhood, JR Ward

Part 1 - The Brothers (I'll do supporting characters in another week's post)



 Wrath - Peter Steele




 Rhage - Jason Lewis

 Zsadist - Vin Diesel

 Phury - Brad Pitt (circa "Interview with a Vampire")

 Tohr - Liev Schreiber
Vishous - this guy


 Butch - Mark Wahlberg

 Darius - David Boreanaz


So that's it.  Easy?  I hope so!!  Please join in!!