News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WWW Wednesday 9-21-11


This is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
Add your comments below with your answers, and if you have a blog, give me a link to your WWW :)



What am I reading now?
The Mosquito Song, by ML Kennedy.  An interesting novella about a vampire.










What did I just finished reading?
The Calling, by Ashley Lynn Willis.  I loved that book, can’t wait for it to be published next month!









What will I read next?
That’s a tough question… I will probably finish A Girl’sGuide to Vampires, by Katie MacAlister.