News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Book Nympho: Breaking Dawn FULL Length Trailer

The Book Nympho: Breaking Dawn FULL Length TrailerI got to say I've not been jumping up and down about Breaking Dawn like I did the other movies but after watching this I'm ready for a Midnight showing.




Thanks to The Book Nympho for posting this!! I am so excited!  I wish all my favorite books would make movies, but since they aren't, I am totally jonesing for this one!