News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Upcoming Reviews

I've had a rush of review requests lately!  It's all very exciting, and I am extremely grateful!

Love Potions - Michelle McCleod

Fire Season - VH Folland

Afterlife - Naomi Clark

Talon of the Unnamed Goddess - JR Tomlin, CR Daems

Modern Women - Ruth Harris

The Kult - Shaun Jeffrey

Whirl - Emma Raveling

Twi Harder - Lacy Maran, Kevin Michael

Gastien (Part 1) - Caddy Rowland

I also have a couple library books and several galleys to read.  This is a very exciting time for me, since my blog is not even a month old.  Thank you to all the authors so far for entrusting me with your work, and to my readers for giving me a chance :)