News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

9-11 Anniversary

We all probably remember where we were that day.  I know I do. I was at work, I even remember what I was wearing.  I was able to watch it live on tv while I was there.  Panicked and shaking, worried about a friend who worked in the area.  The moment I was able to reach him and know he was ok was a gigantic relief.   But following that was such sorrow, such a sense of loss.  I can't even imagine how hard it would be to live there, to see it all first hand.  My heart definitely goes out to all that were there, to all that helped, and to everyone we lost that day.  
World Trade Center Towers, Pentagon, Flight 93
You are not forgotten.