News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dirty Little Secret




Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.


This weeks question:

Complete the following sentences with fictional character names:

I would have a one night stand with...
I would marry....
I would like to be sandwiched between....
I would turn bi for...

My answers??  This is a tough one!!  I'm pretty sure once I fill this out I am going to think of a thousand more answers lol

I would have a one night stand with....  Qhuinn
I would marry.... Zsadist, definitely without a doubt, forever and ever!!
I would like to be sandwiched between... Any of the vamps from BDB with one of the wolves from the Big Bad Wolves series from Heather Killough Walden
I would turn bi for.... Raven Grey, The Chosen Soul - Heather Killough Walden OR Erin, Laid Bare - Lauren Dane

Leave your answers in the comments below, or go to Under The Covers and check out some of the other participating blogs!