News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Review: Two Wrongs One Right by Katee Robert


Title: Two Wrongs, One Right
Series: Come Undone #3
Author: Katee Robert
Published: August 2013, Entangled Brazen
Format: Ebook received for review

Eight years ago, former Army sergeant Nathan Schultz let the love of his life disappear without a fight. After watching everyone around him find happiness while he slipped further away, he’s finally ready to fight for Chelsea Callaghan—and he’s not afraid to play dirty.

Chelsea has always followed her conservative family’s rules—with one heartbreaking exception. When she receives an invitation to an old high school friend’s wedding, she knows who’s to blame. Though she goes solely to give Nathan a piece of her mind, he blackmails her into staying the entire week. With him.

There’s no way she’ll bow to Nathan’s will without making him pay. Unfortunately, revenge is a dish best served fully clothed, and they can’t be in the same room without losing theirs. As insatiable, anger-fueled lust shifts into something more, they begin to lose sight of why they can’t be together. But with so many unforgivable wrongs between them, can Nathan and Chelsea ever make things right?


Two Wrongs, One Right is the story of Chelsea and Nathan, a couple with some history between them. When Chelsea receives an invitation to Gabe’s wedding, who is Nathan’s brother, she sees it as an opportunity to resolve some old feelings. She goes with the intent of closure. Silly silly girl. When confronted with the hotness that is Nathan, nothing will be closed.


I enjoyed this book because it was packed full with hot sex. The storyline of the story did not grab me as much, and at times I felt the sheer quantity of sex between Nathan and Chelsea seemed opposed to the storyline. Chelsea was going to the wedding to specifically to see Nathan and end their history together. But no sooner does she get there then they are getting it on.

Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing I love more than some hot nookie in my books. I love it. And this book is definitely HOT. Nathan and Chelsea are inventive and intense. At times Nathan is a bit Dominant, and we all know that makes me swoon. But Chelsea doesn’t back down, and I love that too. But I felt there was just too much sex, it was in direct opposition to her goal. It actually brought my opinion down of Chelsea, because as soon as Nathan dangled dirty talk in front of her, she forgot all of her initial intentions. So by the end, Chelsea felt kind of wishy washy.

Nathan’s grin was downright wolfish. “Oh, I don’t know about that. You’ve been here less than an hour and you’re already practically begging me to kiss you.” His gaze dropped to her mouth, and it was everything she could do not to lick her lips. “It’s okay, baby. You don’t have to beg. I’m more than willing to kiss every single fucking inch of you.”

Now, Nathan, on the other hand, I liked. He began by being devious with the right reasons behind it, and he stayed that way the whole way through. He played dirty. He knew what his girl wanted deep down, and he gave it to her. He was hard hitting, and he drove his point home.

The rest of the story? Meh. It didn’t do much for me. Chelsea comes from a straight-laced political high brow family. They control everything in her life, it seems. But they don’t truly know her, or appreciate her. Nathan’s family is close and tight-knit, the way a family should be. Even after losing the matriarch, his mother, they are still held together like glue. That’s the kind of familial situation I like to see in books.

Overall, I enjoyed the story. It was easy to read, and nothing really tore me up. Like I said, the naked times were sexy as hell. The rest of the story, was alright. It wasn’t bad, by any means, just not what I had hoped for. I say give it a shot. From what I understand, the rest of the series is pretty terrific, and I liked this installment enough that I would be willing to read the rest.

Find Katee Robert Online