News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Quote-Tastic - Everything for Us (M Leighton)

Click me!!
Join us every Monday and share a favorite quote that's grabbed ya for one reason or another. 


Everyone's welcome to join in. Authors, bloggers, readers. The more the merrier!

Just grab the button and toss up your post :) 

Don't have a blog? No worries, just leave your favorites in the comment section.

This weekend I read Everything For Us by M Leighton, and you can see that review: HERE.  The book was hot.  Damn hot. I loved it all.  And here is a scene that just kind of leads up to it all.  Hope you enjoy!

"Is this how you dress for a casual day at the library?"  I glance down at the outfit I agonized over.

"What's wrong with the outfit I'm wearing?"  He walks slowly toward me.  For some reason, the mental image of a lion stalking his prey comes to mind, and shills spread down my back.

"Nothing's 'wrong' with it.  I'm just wondering how you expect anyone to concetrate."  He stops when eh's within a few inches of me.  He's close enough that I can feel his body heat, but still far enough away that I can breathe somewhat naturally.  Part of that might have something to do with the fact that he's looking me up and down rather than staring into my eyes with that sexy black gaze of his.  "I can just make out the shadow of your nipples through that shirt.  The material is like the perfect tease.  Makes me want to peel it off of you.  And that skirt cups your ass the way I'd like to.  Makes me wanna dig my fingers into it, then my teeth.  And those shoes - they make your legs look like they go on forever."

He drops his voice down to a whisper when he glances back up to my face, to my eyes.  "Makes me wanna wrap them around my waist and show you how good I can make you feel."       GOODREADS | AMAZON