News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Quote-Tastic! Up To Me

Yay!!  Second time around for Quote-Tastic!  Today I have a quote from Up To Me by M. Leighton.  My friend, Naomi, at Nomi's Paranormal Palace has turned me on to this author, and I suddenly can't get enough.  Up To Me is the second book in the Bad Boys series.  You can read my review of the first one HERE.  That was called Down To You.  I haven't reviewed Up To Me yet, maybe next weekend.  Enough of my babble! 


"Do me a favor, " he whispers, curling my fingers over the back of his and bringing them to his mouth.

 "What?"

His eye never leave mine as he brushes his lips over my knuckles. "Dream of me tonight, " he says softly. He watches me, waiting for a response. I have no words, so I simply nod. He doesn't need to know that no one ever occupies my dreams. No one.

 "Dream of my lips, teasing you." Straightening one of my fingers, he kisses the tip. His voice is like velvet and his words are like an aphrodisiac. "Dream of my tongue, tasting you." His tongue sneaks out to flick the end of my finger. A surge of desire rocks my core. "And I'll dream of you. Of what it feels like to be inside your warm, wet body." As if to show me what he feels, Cash sucks my finger into his mouth and pulls it in and out of his mouth., back and forth over his tongue. I can barely breathe.

He pulls it out, but before he lets it go, he gives it a gentle bite. I feel a burn in the pit of my stomach, a drop of lave in a boiling volcano.

 "Goodnight, Olivia." he says quietly. And then he walks away.

Seriously, these books are HOT.  And just cause I can, here's the cover to the first one.

Now go click on the Quote-Tastic graphic at the top and get added to the list!  Leave me your links in the comments, and I will come see your quotes!!


Anna tells me that if you enter your link on this linky it will update the linky everywhere... so here goes nothing!