News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Fictional Candy has a new design!

Ok, so its a work in progress.  But I just got permission today from Lidia Misfit (please see my Artist Info tab to see more of her work!) to use her wonderful Candy Zombie... and so I am slowly working out the kinks.

Still on the list?

  • Drop Down Menus
  • New Button (Edit:  I have a new button!) >>>>

So what do you think?  Yay or nay?  My goal was to get something a bit more edgey, more sexy, a little raw.  I like horror, paranormal, romance, and erotica books.  But my design previously was a bit tame, so I'm trying to amp it up in tiny bits.  A nip here, a tuck there.... I want it to showcase my personality and tastes more, and those don't run pastel. Yet I don't want to alienate any of my audiences. 

Let me know your thoughts!  I'm very new to blog design, and I don't want to switch to Wordpress as of yet.  I generally like simple designs, so I don't want to go to crazy...

And now I'm rambling.  Yikes!  Talk to me!  Tell me what's up!

Much love
Liz