News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Like by JA Huss (Review)



Title: Like
Series: Social Media #2
Author: JA Huss
Published: September 2014
Format: Purchase

#WhatADick

Vaughn Asher. I’ve stalked him relentlessly. I shaped and formed my lust into the perfect dirty hashtag…day after day… weekend after weekend. He was my prince. My fairy tale. My fantasy.

I gave him the best years of my online life and what did he do for me?

Ruined my social media experience one tweet at a time. That’s what.

MovieStar @VaughnAsher 
@FilthyBlueBird #Fantastic #BackToNatureFucking
#MissingSomething #You

And now #TheDickWhoIsVaughnAsher thinks he can weasel his way back into this filthy blue bird’s Twitter account? He’s wrong.

His public fantasy is about to collide… ah, fuck it. He’s hot as hell, bitches. I need more than a free sample. This time I want it all and I’ll do whatever it takes to get it.

 Ok, so I just read part two of this six part series.  Holy crap.



Like takes us back to Colorado, back to Grace's home.  Yes, we get a glimpse of Vaughn at home - and there is a very pleasant surprise there by the name of Felicity, a teenager.   I won't spoil her for you, but she is full of awesome.

As for Grace and Vaughn.  It's becoming sticky - and fast.  Vaughn wants her to sign the NDA (non disclosure agreement).  You can see both of them are getting their emotions involved, but trying to ignore them.

This is setting up for some fabulous fireworks.  As for part two - it was incredibly hot.  Seriously.  JA Huss can lay it down hard for us rabid readers.  Vaughn and Grace take heat up a notch every time they are within reach.

But I don't know.  This one left me a bit depressed.  Nothing bad happened - quite the opposite.  But you know bad is coming, and I'm a bit afraid for their hearts!  I guess I just have to trust the author to bring us home safe and sound.  *Sigh*

Get on board with this series - it's fantastic.





Grace @FilthyBlueBird@VaughnAsher #YouAreCaredFor So the movie star says. But his idea of cared for isn't the same as mine. Obviously a #Douche.
MovieStar @VaughnAsher@FilthyBlueBird #BehindTheScenesIsMyScene The Blue Bird has trust issues. And tantrum issues. And commitment issues.
Grace @FilthyBlueBird@VaughnAsher #SaidTheKettleToThePot
MovieStar @VaughnAsher@FilthyBlueBird #YouAreMine and I won't let you forget it.
Grace @FilthyBlueBird@VaughnAsher #YouMustShitUnicorns that's how delusional your fairy tale is. #GetAGripOnReality I'm outtie.
MovieStar @VaughnAsher@FilthyBlueBird You're an #Innie #Sweetheart :) My tongue licked all your #CuteLittleButtons.
#ForTheLoveOfFilth
Why is he so damn sexy? How will I ever get out from under Asher's thumb if I can't stop thinking about his tongue on my buttons? #HottiesNeedToPlayFairnn