News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Monday, September 1, 2014

Follow, JA Huss (Review!)

Title: Follow
Series: Social Media #1
Author: JA Huss
Published: August 27, 2014  - Science Future Press
Format: Personal Purchase

#Women.

I fuck them. I use them. I pay them off. I find another. My demands are never denied. My contracts are always signed. They submit to me. Willingly. Completely. Temporarily. This is how it's always been.

Until I saw that filthy tweet.

@VaughnAsher My bare pussy. Your tongue.#ThingsIThinkAboutToGetOff

"FilthyBlueBird" thinks she can tease me with hashtags and then hide behind a Twitter handle? She thinks I wouldn't be more than happy to #RockHerFilthyWorld? She's wrong.

Her online fantasy is about to collide with her public reality, and it's about to happen... now.

THIS IS A SERIAL NOVELLA
THAT MEANS ALL ENDINGS ARE CLIFFHANGERS
THIS NOVELLA IS ABOUT 150 PAGES LONG
THIS IS PART ONE OF SIX
BOOKS ARE RELEASED EVERY TWO WEEKS

So this week I was looking at one of my friend's sites, Nomi's Paranormal Palace.  She was doing a blitz for this book, and it instantly caught my attention.  Not only that, but I know Naomi has read JA Huss before and loved her work, so as soon as I saw the blitz, I was SOOOOO in.  Go on, check it out - and then come back and see what I thought!



Holy Hell I Loved It!!!!

Ok, yeah, blah blah blah - it's a serial and you don't read serials blah blah blah.  Then this book isn't for you.  However, every two weeks for this level of excitement and fucking-hot-sex is not too bad! Not only that, but PRE-order price 99 cents an installment, it's totally worth it.  So get them as soon as they release, because the price does go up! Vaughn and Grace are getting five stars in my book!

I say the words and I really do mean them, but there's this instant when I watch his smile that I feel I've crossed a boundary.  I'm not sure what kind of boundary it is, but i know it's going to change me.  For better or worse, I think from this moment forward I will divide my adult life up into two part.  Everything that came before I met the movie star on the beach.  And everything that came after. 


It's the story of Grace, a social media addict - twitter specifically.  And Grace has a bit of a crush on actor, Vaughn Asher.  Vaughn has been on the receiving end of her dirty sexy texts for a couple years now. In this short amount of time you see her grow.  She goes from naive to very aware of her actual wants and desires, to someone who realizes she deserves the best.  I really can't wait to see what happens next.

Vaughn is a playboy bazillionaire actor.  He's the hottest thing on the scene, and he knows it.  But somewhere deep under that facade is a real person.  And in this book you do get a few sneak peaks at him, and I am not sure if it is that or the sex that is  more thrilling.  The man... ugh, lets face it.  He has more than a couple times where he is a complete doucher.  But there is still just something awesome about that Vaughn...

Things heat up quick, and I do mean HOT and FAST. There are definitely more than a couple scenes that get your blood flowing.  But the awesome thing is, it's not just sex-sex-sex.  There is flirting, and learning about each other - and seeing what the big picture is, and loving every moment as Vaughn and Asher are clueless to what they've actually stumbled on with each other.  I love their cat and mouse game.  They play it so well that you aren't always sure who is the cat and who is the mouse!

So yeah.  First part of six.  They meet.  They hook up.  Then.....?  Well, you will have to read to find out - but you will thank me for it!

(and be sure to follow Grace and Vaughn on Twitter, yourselves!)





#WhatADick

Vaughn Asher. I’ve stalked him relentlessly. I shaped and formed my lust into the perfect dirty hashtag…day after day… weekend after weekend. He was my prince. My fairy tale. My fantasy.

I gave him the best years of my online life and what did he do for me? 

Ruined my social media experience one tweet at a time. That’s what.

MovieStar @VaughnAsher
@FilthyBlueBird #Fantastic #BackToNatureFucking
#MissingSomething #You


And now #TheDickWhoIsVaughnAsher thinks he can weasel his way back into this filthy blue bird’s Twitter account? He’s wrong.

His public fantasy is about to collide… ah, fuck it. He’s hot as hell, bitches. I need more than a free sample. This time I want it all and I’ll do whatever it takes to get it.

Fictional Candy