News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Monday, April 14, 2014

Tuesday Jams - Santa Monica by Everclear




Tuesday Jams!!

Want to share that song you been loving like crazy lately? Just grab the image above or make your own...and whether you have a blog or not, you can either leave your link in the linky below OR in the comment section. 

You can show a video, a music player..whatever suites your fancy. Just remember to have some fun!

Today I choose....

Santa Monica
by
Everclear

This song makes me think of a certain someone who I adore beyond words, and I can still see him clear as day singing this song in the car next to me.  And even though he hates this song now, and says it has "no soul", there was a time he did like it.  And it always makes me think of him!