News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tuesday Jams - The White Stripes (Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground)




Tuesday Jams!!

Want to share that song you been loving like crazy lately? Just grab the image above or make your own...and whether you have a blog or not, you can either leave your link in the linky below OR in the comment section. 

You can show a video, a music player..whatever suites your fancy. Just remember to have some fun!

Today I choose....

The White Stripes
Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground

Why?  Well, first off, they are from Detroit, and I love spotlighting Michigan residents.  
But secondly... I've always loved this song.  But recently it became more special to me, and I've been paying closer attention to the words.  Sappy girl shit. 

Have an awesome Tuesday!!!