News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Nobody Asked Me, an Introduction



So that is my banner for my new feature, "Nobody Asked Me".  Haha, maybe there is a reason no one asked?  Oh well.  I'd been debating about what to do for a new feature as the Blogger On Blogger Interviews came to a close.  I'll still be doing the interviews from time to time, but for a weekly feature they are currently shelved.  I've been wanting to get into something a little bit more editorial.  Something where I don't necessarily speak about specific books (but I could!) but rather, something where I just talk (err, or type) and hopefully you can get to know me a bit more.  That's something I feel has been really lacking on Fictional Candy, so here it goes.

I hope you will join me with this new endeavor.  As a bonus I will keep up with the weekly giveaways. I will just switch them from the interviews to this - once the interviews officially end.  I have two more of those scheduled, with Book Sniffers Anonymous and Proserpine Craving Books.

So what the heck am I going to talk about?  Hell if I know!!  Ok, I do know.  I have a whole list of topics written out in my handy dandy notebook to write about.  I am also planning to interview some non blogger friends about reading and books.  I might just ramble, such as I am doing now! Some of the topics will include the anatomy of a review, organization, genre talk, ratings, and more!

Right now I have Nobody Asked Me slated for February 21.  I'm not sure what the topic will be, time will tell.  Anyhow, I hope you all will join me as I am definitely a bit nervous!

Thank you!
Liz