News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fictional Candy Wraps It Up On The Sunday Post


 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted byKimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Click on the graphic or the link above to join in the fun and add your name to the linky on Kimba's site!








Hey everyone!  Well, here I am.  I don't normally participate in any memes.  I don't really have the time, and I never know what days I will have free (or have energy!)  But Kimba told me about this one, and I thought it would be a nice wrap up/news post, so I'll give it a shot.

Last week was a busy week!!  I had a ton of stuff going on! On Sunday the Hunky Hero Hop ended, and my winner was Diane in NJ.  Congratulations Diane!

Other winners include Lysette (Shadow Cursed), Laura (Dark Side of Purgatory), Rhonda (Texas Hearts), Laura (Illicit Magic), and MaryLynn (Martuk...The Holy).  Congratulations everyone!


I reviewed Dark Side of Purgatory , Wicked Road To Hell, The Girls' Guide to Dating ZombiesThe Shoppe of Spells, and Guardian over the past week.  All very good books that I definitely recommend! And even more, I had three interviews last week!!  Those were with Naomi Clark - author of Shadow Cursed, Shanon Grey - author of The Shoppe of Spells, and SB Rodgers - co-authors of Guardian!  See, told you it was a busy week haha!  

This week shouldn't be as hectic.  Later today I will have a review of Felicity Heaton's Covet, which I just adored.  Tomorrow will feature a review of Drawing Free by Elena Aitken, which you surely don't want to miss - very enlightening!  Wednesday I will have a review of Spirits Rising  by Krista D Ball. 

And there will be two giveaways this week!  Thursday I will have a giveaway of ReVamped by Ada Adams, and then on Friday with an interview with Wenona Hulsey we will give away two copies of  Blood Awakening

I'm not even going to list the books I received.  It was a lot, and I didn't keep track lol.  Inexpensive Kindle books will be the death of me, I swear! I'm trying to slow down on review requests for the upcoming summer.  I already have a backlog a mile long, and I'm only accepting a few here and there that I just can't resist :)

So that's about it.  Past, present and future!  I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Sunday.  I'm taking the kid shopping for some clothes, and maybe even some for myself! And we just had a spider hunt for the little sucker who got under the couch before I could smoosh the daylights out of him. I'm pretty sure I vacuumed him up, about 98% sure.  If I post later in the week about having broken bones you will know that &%($#@($ spider got away, cause I'll have a heart attack and probably fall and bust a bone.  

Thanks for reading!
Liz