News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday Jams - KO "The Prize"


Tuesday!  Time for another feature of Tuesday Jams, hosted by Sharonda at Salacious Reads


Have a song you can't get out of your head?  That tune that just sticks with you?  Join along in the fun.  Tell me your song, or even embed the youtube!  If you really want to have some fun, go to Salacious Reads and join in on the linky!

So today I picked a song that I just LOVE.  You know, I listen to everything: rock, country, rap, r&b, motown, classic rock.  I've seen Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, Eminem, and 50 Cent (among others!)  I've rocked out at Lords of Acid and partied like a rock star at the Detroit Electronic Music Festival.  Music is just GREAT.  I'm sure you all agree.  Like a good book, a good song can transport you to a whole new place. 

This song today sticks with me every time I hear it.  I don't know anything else by this singer, and I've only heard it on Spotify and Youtube.  But I LOVE it.  And it fits my mood today :)


Ko - The Prize


So what song is sticking with you today??