News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday Jams - Fever Ray (If I Had A Heart)


Time for Tuesday Jams!!  This feature was created by Sharonda at Salacious Reads and I'm really digging it!


Have a song that gets stuck in your head?  A tune you just love?  

Well, this week I'm missing a show called Vikings.  I love it!  I think it's not coming back til sometime in 2014... but this is the shows theme song.  And the actual video for the song is wicked awesome, so I thought I'd share it with you all! :)

Fever Ray - If I Had A Heart