News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fictional Candy is Wicked After Dark



Hello to all you Wicked Lovelies!!

Welcome to the Wicked After Dark Hop!

This awesome hop is hosted by
Close Encounters with the Night Kind 
and
Natasha Blackthorne!

The last time I checked there were over 220 blogs involved.  That's a heck of a lot of hoppin'!!  Personally, I can't wait to get started on it, myself.  :)  But otherwise I am just lazy today - I don't have any wicked stories or pictures, nothing to share - sorry!


Let's make this short and sweet!  I am giving away a book from The Book Depository, up to $10.  So that means its international!  I just have one question for you:

 What is your favorite Wicked (or naughty!) read?
  I'm looking for suggestions!  And of course, you can get extra entries for following me :)

And when you are done entering here, be sure to get to the rest of the hop!  Good luck!