News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Off Limits by Ruby Dixon (Review)

Title: Off Limits
Series: Bedlam Butchers #1, Motorcycle Clubs
Author: Ruby Dixon
Published: October 1, 2014

He shouldn’t touch me, but he does.
Late one night, in the middle of danger, he makes me feel things I shouldn’t.
And I know I shouldn’t want more…but I do.
Because hooking up with me? It could cost him his life.

Lucky…isn’t. In fact, she’s considered ‘off limits’ to the Bedlam Butchers because she’s caused them nothing but bad luck in the past. As a bonus? She’s also the president’s kid sister. Single and lonely? That’s Lucky’s way of life. Now, the Eighty-Eight Henchmen are harassing her and they’re out for blood.

Solo…is. In a club where pairing up with a brother to watch your back is mandatory, Solo still hasn’t gotten over his partner’s death two years ago. The club’s pressuring him to name a second Treasurer, but he has to trust that person in bed and out. And it’s damn hard for Solo to trust.

But when he rescues Lucky from the Eighty-Eight, maybe it’s time for Solo to find a partner, and time for Lucky’s luck to turn around…
 

These books in the Motorcycle Clubs series have been so good - and I've found three new authors that I'm just loving to pieces.  This week I read Off Limits by Ruby Dixon, which is also book one in the Bedlam Butchers series.  And the Butchers have a twist to them that's a bit different from other mc clubs.  If you are anything like me, I think you'll love it!



Lucky does the books for the Butchers, and she's also the co-president's sister.  We will get to that co-president part in a minute, but for now, let's look at Lucky.  She feels like she's earned her name, because she is anything but Lucky.  In fact, she nearly feels cursed.  I really liked her!  I found her unlucky streak kind of humbled her a bit, and that's an attractive trait in a heroine.  But this girl is also brave, and that's awesome as hell.

And guess what, as it turns out, some members of the Eighty Eight (rival club) are after her.  Seems those guys are looking for trouble in all the wrong places!  Trouble this time comes one night when Lucky is alone, until she realizes she isn't.

Ladies, meet Solo.  Your heart kind of breaks for him, because he lost his partner in the war. So when he came home, no longer was he the carefree man they knew as Joker, but now he is Solo.  Solo is one sexy ass biker!  And on top of that, he truly cares about Lucky.



My pussy's clenching hard at the rough treatment, but I'm loving it.  "Fuck me hard, Eric, "I pant.

He obliges, slamming into me again.  "Never saw anything so fucking sexy as you, Lucky.  You're all mine.  You know that, right?  I'm not letting you go.  Now now, not ever."


Looks like luck is about change for both of them, right?  Let me tell you - right from the beginning these two are sinfully sexy together.  They will definitely get your motor running.  I can't even describe how hot the sex is with them.

As for the co-president thing, and Solo having a partner?  The Bedlam Butchers do everything in pairs.  Everything.   Oooooh yeah, this series is going to heat it up menage style - and I can't fucking wait.

Find Ella Goode Online


Buy It!
99 cents and FREE on Kindle Unlimited!


Previous Posts on Fictional Candy