News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving....a bit early


I don't really have any posts scheduled for this week!  I will probably post a review or two, but I'm not sure which day yet.  I'm reading Stay by Emily Goodwin, and I am just blown away, so I will probably post that up...

I hope that everyone has a terrific Thanksgiving.  And to those outside of the US... happy last full week of November :)  I plan on eating way more than I should, and loving every minute of it!







Thank you so much for reading Fictional Candy, I appreciate every one of you!  

Happy Thanksgiving!
*Liz