News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (4)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.  Click link to go to her site :)

And here are my books for this week!  I'm going to post it up a day


Bought (I think most of these are from the 12 Days of Christmas on AllRomance...Free!!)
Catch me if you can - Stacey Espino
Love in the elevator - Lizzie Lynn Lee
Print this PageTell a friend Who's the Boss? - Ella Vines
The Mansion: Pretend You Love Me Series: The Mansion - Voirey Linger
Death of a Pirate King - Josh Lanyon
8 Second Ride - Cat Johnson
Under The Covers - Cat Johnson
Black Cat - Cat Johnson
Body Work - Marie Harte
Claimed - Evangeline Anderson
Love Hurts: The Killing of Rose - Holly Hood
Siren Call - Kimberly Lewellyn
My Life as a White Trash Zombie (Paperback)
Calvin's Cowboy - Drew Hunt
Smokeless Fire - Samantha Young


For Review
Girl Possessed (Book 1 of The Girl Trilogy)- Reussie Miliardario
Rae of Hope - WJ May
The Necromancer's Apprentice - Naomi Clark
Gastien Part 2: From Dream to Destiny (The Gastien Series) - Caddy Rowland



Won
Changeling Moon - Dani Harper (Won from Vampire Book Club)
BDB Insider's Guide - JR Ward (Won from Talk Supe)
Grey's Lady - Natasha Blackthorne
Cemetery Club - JG Feherty (Library Thing, Early Reviewers)
Jealous and Freakn - Eve Langlais (Won from Rage, Sex, And Teddy Bears)




And here are a few of the covers from books I picked up!