News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WWW Wednesday 9-7-11


This WWW is hosted by Should Be Reading. To play, just answer the questions and link back to Should Be Reading (click picture to go to their page!)

To play along just answer the following three (3)
questions…

• What are you currently
reading?


• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?







What am I currently reading? Right now I am reading the third installment
of the Flynn Brothers Trilogy, Deadly Gift by Heather Graham. This is the
story of Zach Flynn, the youngest of the brothers. I am having a tad bit
harder time getting into it, but I think that is only because I am anxious
for the action to start. Heather Graham is a new author to me, and I am
really digging this series!







What did I recently finish reading? I just finished reading the second installme
nt of the Flynn Brothers trilogy, Deadly Harvest by Heather Graham. I really thought this was an exciting book - and I loved the middle brother, Jeremy Flynn. This one was set outside of Salem, MA and had a very spooky theme, for sure!






What do I think I will read next? I think I am going to re-read The Grounding of Group Six by Julian Thompson. I read this as a kid, and I've held onto the book for years. I want to see if it holds the same feeling for me now as it did then.








So what are your picks for WWW?