News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesday Jams - Drake!!!

Click to visit Salacious Reads!

So Sharonda at Salacious Reads started this meme and I saw it last week.  I was instantly excited!! Let's all share the songs that are getting stuck in our heads, eh?


I left Sharonda a comment last week telling her what song was stuck in my head - and it still is.  I think it's just cause I don't get to hear it too often.  I love the whole tone of the song, and every time it comes on I'm dancing in my car (the only place I get to listen to the music I want to when I want to!!)

So it's Drake.  Hold On, We're Going Home.

It's also an AWESOME video.  Check it out!!





So what tune is stuck in your head?  Let me know in the comments, or head on over to Salacious Reads and put your post in the linky!!