News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Quote-Tastic: 3:am Kisses (Addison Moore)


Mondays bring... Quote-Tastic, which is reason enough for me to love them!


This feature was created by Anna @ Herding Cats & Burning Soup as a way for us all to share our favorite lines from books!  So if you have a blog, create a post and join the linky.  If you don't have a blog, then leave yours in the comments!  We all love seeing them every week, so don't be shy!

I almost didn't do Quote-Tastic this week.  I had one picked out, then as it turns out I had already used it in a review.  Nothing else really spoke to me.  Then I started reading 3:AM kisses by Addison Moore.  I'm totally loving it!!!  I have a review tour stop for it on Tuesday, so be sure to stop by then and see why I love it so much.  But for today, I leave you with this little bit of funniness! This is the main character, Baya, talking with her brother, Cole. 

"This isn't going to turn into another book club lecture is it?  Because in case you haven't noticed - and you probably haven't because you're too busy jonesing for condoms - I'm in college now, and I plan on having a life for once."  Life is code for fun, which just might be code for penis, but I'm not brave enough to admit it. 

Goodreads  | Amazon