News!

NEW Email
fictionalcandy@yahoo.com

****Comments have been disabled on posts****

**** I have not updated links since switching from fictionalcandy.com to fictionalcandy.blogspot.com The best way to review old posts at this time in in Desktop View (link at bottom of this page) and then using the post archive located on the right-hand sidebar of the page***

Thank you!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Extended Leave and now I'm.... back?

So... It looks like I took the summer off.  Really - I had to.  I was suffering a huge case of blogger burnout.  You know how it goes, if you're a blogger.  Sometimes life has to take a front seat, and blogging just had to take the back seat.

Ok, more like I shoved it in the trunk.  June 7.  That's the date of my last post. Now it's almost 4 months later.  Time flies, eh?

I'm sorry.  I know I don't have a huge following, but I do (or did) have some readers out there.  I've been reading all summer, and I have lots of reviews to write up.  I'm hoping I can get back into it.  In fact, right after I post this, I'm going to post a review for Elisabeth Staab's newest Evergreen Grove book (loved it, btw)

I'm not taking on review requests at the moment, unless  I have previously worked with you.  I've been trying to catch up on what I already have to do.

So to make a long story short, I hope you can find your way back to reading what I have to say, and I'll find my way back to saying it.

*Liz